Open Access Journals
Directory of Open Access Journals–https://doaj.org
Open Access Journals Search Engine-http://www.oajse.com
Tylor & Francis – Open Access Journals T&Y-OPEN-ACCESS.pdf
The Journal of Community Health Management– https://www.jchm.in/
Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review Open Access Journal
Business and Economics Journal Open Access Journal
International Journal of Accounting Research Open Access Journal
International Journal of Economics & Management Sciences Open Access Journal
Journal of Defense Studies and Resource Management Hybrid Open Access Journal
Journal of Global Economics Open Access Journal
Journal of Hotel & Business Management Open Access Journal
Journal of Stock & Forex Trading Open Access Journal
Journal of Tourism & Hospitality Open Access Journal
Journal of Tourism Research & Hospitality Hybrid Open Access Journal
Review of Public Administration and Management Open Access Journal
Annals of Tourism Research Empirical Insights
Annals of Tourism Research Empirical Insights is a gold open access social sciences journal focusing upon applied research in tourism. It is a companion title to the highly-regarded Annals of Tourism Research and publishes empirically-based full…
China Journal of Accounting Research
The focus of the China Journal of Accounting Research is to publish theoretical and empirical research papers that use contemporary research methodologies to investigate issues about accounting, corporate finance, auditing and corporate governance in…
Climate Risk Management
Climate Risk Management publishes original scientific contributions, state-of-the-art reviews and reports of practical experience on the use of knowledge and information regarding the consequences of climate variability and climate change in decision and…
Digital Business is a new, Open Access journal which aims to publish original research articles, reviews, and reports on the digitalization of business, how digital technologies impact business models, and what this means for the future of work. The…
European Research on Management and Business Economics
European Research on Management and Business Economics (ERMBE) was born in 1995 as Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE). The journal is published by the European Academy of Management and Business…
Heliyon is an all-science, open access journal that is part of the Cell Press family. Any paper reporting scientifically accurate and valuable research, which adheres to accepted ethical and scientific publishing standards, will be considered for…
IIMB Management Review
IIMB Management Review (IMR) is a quarterly journal brought out by the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. Addressed to management practitioners, researchers and academics, IMR aims to engage rigorously with practices, concepts and ideas in the field …
Journal of Innovation & Knowledge
The Journal of Innovation and Knowledge ( JIK ) focuses on how we gain knowledge through innovation and how knowledge encourages new forms of innovation. Not all innovation leads to knowledge. Only enduring innovation that can be generalized across…
New Techno Humanities
The journal targets at the creative aspect of the humanities that has not been fully recognized in the established classification and methodology of disciplines. By embracing the practical extension of the latest scientific and technological methods, the…
Project Leadership and Society
Project Leadership and Society (PLS) is an academic and gold open access journal. As a sister open access journal of the International Journal of Project Management , the leading journal in the field of Project Management. PLS opens up for novel…
Social Sciences & Humanities Open
Social Sciences & Humanities Open is a peer-refereed home for open scholarship from across social science, economics and humanities disciplines. Our scope is inclusive: we encourage multi- and inter-disciplinary work as well as new and experimental…
The Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics
The Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics (AJSL) is intended to be an outlet for theoretical and empirical research contributions for scholars and specialists in the business of shipping and logistics. A multi-disciplinary and international refereed…
Open Access e-Books
Directory of Open Access Books–www.doabooks.org
Open Access eBooks on JSTOR–https://about.jstor.org/open-access
Taylor & Francis eBooks – Open Access–http://www.tandfebooks.com/page/openaccess
Academic E-Book Collections
- Directory of Open Access Books (DOAB)service of OAPEN Foundation based at the National Library in The Hague. Database contains more than 5,000 academic, peer-reviewed books from 163 publishers.
- Great Books OnlineInternet publisher of literature, reference and verse providing students, researchers and the intellectually curious with unlimited access to books and information on the web, free of charge.
- HathiTrust Digital LibraryPartnership of academic and research institutions, offering a collection of millions of titles digitized from libraries around the world.
- National Academies Press Free eBooksCreated by the National Academy of Sciences to publish the reports of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine with more than 8,500 titles in PDF format.
- NCBI BookshelfProvides free online access to books and documents in life science and healthcare.
- OAPEN LibraryOpen Access Publishing in European Networks (OAPEN) Library contains freely accessible academic books, mainly in the area of humanities and social sciences.
- Open Book PublishersFounded in 2008 by a small group of academics at the University of Cambridge, Open Book Publishers publishes monographs and textbooks in the Humanities and Social Sciences. All books are available to read for free online.
- Project GutenbergOffers over 53,000 free ebooks, most of which are primary source texts: choose among free epub books, free kindle books, download them or read them online.
Additional Open Access E-Books
- Amazon Kindle Free eBook CollectionsFree classics and out-of-copyright, pre-1923 books, as well as limited-time free promotional ebooks available for Kindle.
- Barnes & Noble Free eBooksUse on your Nook, Nook software or Barnes & Noble eReader software or app.
- epubBooksSelf-publishing and ebook distribution platform. All ebooks on this site are free to download and can be read on all the popular eReaders, along with both the PC and Mac notebook/desktop systems.
- FeedbooksE-book retailer providing access to thousands of public domain books.
- Free-eBooks.netDiscover all-new, rising authors. Independent writers offer both entertaining fiction/romance for your enjoyment and non-fiction to help you find info from self-help to biz growth.
- Google BooksService from Google Inc. that searches the full text of books and magazines that Google has scanned. On Google Books, you can read books and magazines, download them for later, cite them and translate them.
- HathiTrust Digital LibraryHathiTrust makes the digitized collections of some of the nation’s great research libraries available for all. HathiTrust has partnerships with over 90 institutions providing more than a million open access.
- Internet ArchiveOffers over 12,000,000 freely downloadable books and texts. There is also a collection of 550,000 modern eBooks that may be borrowed by anyone with a free archive.org account.
- ManyBooksVision to provide an extensive library of books in digital format for free on the Internet.
- Online Books PageWebsite that facilitates access to books that are freely readable over the Internet. It also aims to encourage the development of such online books, for the benefit and edification of all.
- Open Book Publishersfounded in 2008 by a small group of academics at the University of Cambridge, Open Book Publishers publishes monographs and textbooks in the Humanities and Social Sciences. All books are available to read for free online.
- Open LibraryOpen, editable library catalog, building towards a web page for every book ever published. Open Library is a project of the non-profit Internet Archive.
- Project Gutenberg“Project Gutenberg is the first and largest single collection of free electronic books, or eBooks.” The database contains millions of copyright free books and speeches, all available for free download.
- World Digital LibraryProject of the U.S. Library of Congress and UNESCO. Makes available on the Internet, free of charge and in multilingual format, significant primary materials from all countries and cultures.