About FinTech Program
FinTech or financial technology has emerged as a relatively new industry in India. FinTech is an industry comprising companies that use technology to offer financial services. These companies operate in insurance, asset management and payment, and numerous other industries.
The Fintech Market is projected to grow at 22.7% CAGR until 2025. Join our Program to seek global knowledge & transformational skills!
2 Years, Full-Time
- Learn the latest technologies, in payments, block-chain, AI, cryptocurrencies, Internet of Things, Big Data and Machine Learning
- Industry-ready curriculum, designed to get you the best job opportunities in Fintech sector
- Specialization subjects delivered by Fintech industry professionals and IT pros
- Targeted internships at Fintech firms and startups
- Graduation with 50% marks from any AIU recognized University.
- The student must clear the admission process of ITM Business School.
- Valid score of CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, State CET tests & NMAT by GMAC.
- Final year students may also apply.
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Managing People & Organizations
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Introduction to FinTech
- Financial Analytics
- Global Financial Markets and Products
- Blockchain and Applications
- Strategic Management & Business Policy
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Financial Risk Analytics
- Entrepreneurship in FinTech
- Machine Learning for Finance
- Deep Learning Application in Finance
- Technology Disruptions in FinTech
- Digital Banking and Beyond
- Algorithmic and High Frequency Trading
- FinTech in Wealth Management
2 years Full time consisting of four semesters
Any graduate with a minimum of 50% in the qualifying examination.
Entrance test for qualification:
MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / PGCET / ATMA / ICET & any other state entrance test.